All students are now able to use 明星, a Guided Pathway to Graduation, for all course registration. 明星 is a web-based tool designed to assist you in staying on track to graduation.
你必须有你的 TB, MMR, Varicella, and TDap health clearances 在注册面对面课程之前. Students without the required health clearances will be allowed to register for online courses only.
- 4月3日 -夏季报名第一天
- 4月3日 - Summer 登记 begins for New, Re-admit and 转学生s.
- 学费 and fee payments are required by 4:00pm (HST) on the last business day prior to the start of the course.
(Fall Semester: August 21 - December 15, 2023)
- 4月3日 - First Day of 登记, continuing students
- 4月3日 - Early 登记 begins for Continuing Students enrolled in Spring 2022 at any UH Campus. 通过注册 明星GPS
- 4月8日 - Fall 登记 begins for New, Re-admit and 转学生s.
- 2023年8月17日下午4点 - Payment deadline for Fall 2022 registration unless you enroll in a 付款计划.
- 11月7日 - First Day of 登记, continuing students
- 11月7日 - Early 登记 begins for Continuing Students enrolled in Fall 2022 at any UH Campus. 通过注册 明星GPS
- 11月12日 - Spring 登记 begins for New, Re-admit and 转学生s.
- 2023年1月6日下午4点 - Payment deadline for Spring 2023 registration unless you enroll in a 付款计划.
Payment in full must be received or you must enroll in the 付款计划 by the published 校历，否则报名可能会被取消. For re-registration procedures, check with the 招生 and Records Office.
登记 into a course obligates you financially and academically even if you do not attend any classes or make payment by applicable deadlines. If payment in full is not received or you have not enrolled in the payment plan by the published deadline, the University of Hawai'i reserves the right to cancel your registration and place a financial hold on your student account which may deny you any further services such as future registration, 成绩单, 核实登记申请, 文凭, 等.
All registered students will be liable for all applicable tuition and other related fees whether or not they attend those classes. Students are advised to officially withdraw from the classes they do not plan to attend. Failure to withdraw may result in a financial obligation and a failing grade. The College has the right to withdraw students for non-payment.
If you are awarded financial aid, you will not have your classes canceled. If you have not yet received notice of a financial aid award, you should check with your home campus 金融援助 Office.
Students are advised to officially withdraw from the classes they do not plan to attend. Failure to withdraw may result in a financial obligation and a failing grade. The college has the right to dis-enroll students for non-payment.
If you are experiencing difficulties registering for courses because of a hold on your account, please contact the 招生 and Records Office by phone at (808) 984-3267 或我的电邮地址: uhmcar@夏威夷.edu. 有关等待的更多信息，请访问 http://www.Hawaiian.edu/myuhinfo/holds/.
- 如果你决定通过明星退课, please double check your class schedule to ensure it was properly dropped.
- If you are unable to drop a course online due to technical difficulties, 请使用你的UH电子邮件账户和电子邮件 uhmcrec@夏威夷.edu,叫 (808) 984-3267.
- You are responsible to pay for all classes in which you are registered whether you attend or not.
- 要付出，就去付出 MyUH服务 and select “Pay 学费 and 费用” to pay your account balances. Payments will be applied to oldest charges first, if applicable.
- Students who register at more than one UH campus should pay particular attention to payment deadlines as they may vary from campus to campus. Deadline information is available at each campus website or contact the 招生 and Records Office at the campus offering the course. Dates are subject to change without prior notice.